BIG CROWDS. BIG SUCCESS.
Tens of thousands of homeowners converged at the BMO Centre, Stampede Park for four days of the 2019 Calgary Fall Home Show, once again making it a must-attend event. With ideas in mind and money to spend, visitors eagerly walked the show to gain inspiration and meet with more than 350 exhibitors and experts to discuss their projects. Here’s a recap of the exciting marketplace these visitors experienced.
Click here for our 2019 Post-Show Report!
The Calgary Fall Home Show continues to prove that it is the premiere home product and interior design event in the Calgary Marketplace and an excellent venue to showcase your products and services. Whether you are looking to generate leads, make immediate sales or simply wish to create awareness for your product or service, the exposure at the Calgary Fall Home Show will allow you to reach a more targeted clientele!
Many of our exhibitors have been in the show for more than 10 years because the exposure that they benefit from at the show cannot be found at any other venue! Come be a part of the show and experience the professionalism, prestige and success that is the Calgary Fall Home Show.
2020 Information Brochure
- Attendance: 24,000+
- 97% between the ages 25 - 64
- 95% own their own home
- Average household income over $100,000
Reach a More Qualified Audience:
- 79% plan to spend $1,000-$10,000+ with an exhibitor on site or within 12 months of the show
- 82% follow up with an exhibitor via their website or go directly to their store
- 83% have a project in mind & are looking for new renovation, decor & landscaping ideas
- 96% come to see professional demonstrations and/or meet & talk with sales representatives
- 93% would recommend the show to family & friends
Reasons for Attending:
- New products: 63%
- Decorating ideas: 52%
- Kitchen & Bath: 47%
- Electronics, lighting & appliances: 46%
- Outdoor patio & garden: 40%