Make a year’s worth of sales in one weekend!
Meet your new customers at the Calgary Fall Home Show. Qualified homeowners attend the show annually seeking helpful advice, solutions and new products for their next renovation, décor or landscape project.
The Calgary Fall Home Show features high-interest exhibits, high-profile experts and the latest trends to bring in customers who are ready to move ahead with their home improvement projects.
2020 EXHIBITOR SPACE RATES
Exhibit Space Rate: $16.59/sq.ft.
Corner Premium: $250 per corner
Exhibitor Listing: $129
Direct Sell Premium: $150
New Exhibitor Marketing Package (Mandatory): $100
Click here for the 2020 floor plan.
The floor plan is subject to change. Please use it to provide us with your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of booth location. Your location is not guaranteed until you receive written confirmation from the Calgary Fall Home Show.
Exhibitor Amenities Package
Your booth space includes:
- Aisle Carpet
- 6 exhibitor badges (2 additional badges for each additional 100 sq. ft.)
- Material handling onsite including forklift service
- Pre-show promotional material
- Major advertising and promotional campaign (TV, radio, print, billboard)
- Professional show management and onsite support by Marketplace Events
The following is REQUIRED in order to exhibit in the Calgary Fall Home Show:
- Flooring that covers the entire surface of the exhibit space
- Professional signage (absolutely no hand-written signs)
- Each exhibitor must provide their own professional display including mandatory floor covering, lighting, tables/chairs and back/side walls. Rental options for all of these items are available on our Exhibitor Kit page through our Show Decorator (GES Canada).
We encourage all of our Exhibitors to put their best foot forward and make their display professional and reflective of their business. Remember, you only have 3 seconds to make an impression!
Rental & Purchase Options:
Click here for Booth Design Guidelines:
What is NOT PERMITTED for booth design?
- Flooring that does not cover the entire display floor
- Hand-written or unprofessional signage
- Using exhibiting neighbours' walls without permission
- Signage, display materials that are not contained within the boundaries of your purchased space
- Vehicles used in booth display, unless approved by Show Management
Don't miss out on your chance to be a part of it all! Contact Us for more information.