Welcome to the 2018 Exhibitor Kit
The Exhibitor Kit will not be printed or mailed to you. We're reducing our paper trail by sending out our information by email or posting items on our website. Follow our step by step instructions below to assure you have a well organized, successful show.
Reminder: You must purchase electrical for you booth display through Calgary Stampede Services.
There are to be no vehicles allowed on the show floor without permission from show management.
Exhibitor WarningWe have been made aware that companies claiming to be affiliated with Marketplace Events LLC, such as but not limited to: International Fairs Directory, Event-Fair (formerly Expo-Guide & FAIR Guide), Exhibition Housing Services, Global Travel Partners - are reaching out to our exhibitors offering sponsorship items in exchange for (exhibiting) company information and/or banking/credit card information. These companies do not have any business relationship with Marketplace Events LLC, nor have we given them authorization to use our Show names or Show-related information.
We strongly recommend that all exhibitors be extremely vigilant when it comes to giving your information to any company that you are not familiar with. If you have any questions about whether or not a company is warranted in reaching out to you regarding your participation in the Show(s), please don't hesitate to reach out to your Exhibit Sales Consultant.
Calgary Exhibition + Stampede
BMO Centre, Stampede Park
20 Roundup Way SE
Calgary, AB T2G 2W1
Room #105 - Across from Hall B at the BMO Centre
(effective September 18 - 24, 2018)
*Marketplace Events Team is ONLY at this location during the week of the Show: Tuesday, September 18 - Monday, September 24, 2018.
Shipping & ReceivingClick here for complete details.
Extra Equipment & TrailersTrailer Parking (Paid - for Event Days) is to be in Lot 24
Trailer Parking (Free – for Event Days) is to be in Lot 25A
Trailer Parking (Free – during Move In Days) is to be in Lot 24
No Trucks (over 1 Ton) or trailers allowed to park in Lots 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 & 13 at ANY TIME.
Bricks, Pallets, Bobcats, etc., go to Lot 24 during move-in days, but must be removed/cleaned up during Event Days.
Lots 1 & 13 – Exhibitor vehicles only (Lot 24, then Lot 20 overflow)
Lot 12 – For Calgary Stampede and Casino staff parking ONLY
Show HoursThursday, September 20, 2018 4PM - 9PM
Friday, September 21, 2018 12PM - 9PM
Saturday, September 22, 2018 10AM - 9PM
Sunday, September 23, 2018 10AM - 6PM
1. COMPLETE MANDATORY FORMS
Review, complete and return the following forms by fax or email as soon as possible. Please double check that all of your contact information is correct.
For due dates on all forms, see the 2018 Show Checklist.
- Safety Regulations Consent Form (For more information please read the Workplace Health & Safety Bulletin)
- Certificate of Insurance Form
- Don't have insurance? Purchase temporary insurance here
- Calgary Stampede Life Safety Requirement Summary for event exhibitors
- Badges: we do not put names on exhibitor badges. Badges are to be picked up during move-in at the on / site Show Office (Room 105, directly across from Hall B). Click here if you require EXTRA exhibitor badges
- Discounted Guest Tickets Form
- Exhibitor Listing Instructions: make sure you are listed on our website!
- Contest Request Form (optional)
- Logo Request Form (optional)
- 2018 Customs Form - Coming Soon!!(for customs clearance, if required)
2. BOOTH GUIDELINES
Review the booth guidelines to make sure your booth is designed to meet Marketplace Events and Calgary Stampede Event Services' standards:
- Booth Design Guidelines
- Calgary Stampede Safety Guidelines
- Calgary Fire Department Indoor Special Event Requirements
- City of Calgary Open Flame Permit
- Sheds, Canopies, Temporary Structures - Calgary Fire Department
- Natural Gas Rules and Regulations
- Alberta Health Services Special Events and Trade Shows Vendor Info Package
**Please note that the Calgary Fire Department requires all materials (sheds, canopies, tents, temporary structures including signage in and hung above a booth) must be approved for indoor use and have a permanently attached label indicating conformance to CAN/ULC–S109, “Flame Tests of Flame-Resistant Fabrics and Films.”
4. EXHIBITOR MOVE-IN AND MOVE-OUT
Move In Schedule
Sunday, September 23, 2018 7PM - 10PM (one hour is required for aisle carpet removal)
Monday, September 24, 2018 8AM - 12PM
5. Order Applicable Services from one of the following show suppliers:
- Signage Hanging
- Ceiling Lighting
- Floor Lighting
- Internet and Computer Rentals
- Pre-purchased Exhibitor Parking Passes
- Water Hookups
- Holding Tank Rental
Other Calgary Stampede Information:
- Park Map - Finding your way through Stampede Park
- Calgary Stampede Concessionaire - Food & Non-Alcoholic
- Calgary Stampede Concessionaire - Alcoholic Beverage Exhibitor Agreement Form
- Calgary Stampede Concessionaire - Food Truck
GES Decorator Services
2018 GES Order Forms
Deadline for GES discount: September 4, 2018
- Furnishings (tables, chairs, etc.)
- Carpet & Under Padding
- Specialty Furnishings
- GEM Exhibits and Accessories (Booths)
- Signs and Graphics
- Installation & Dismantling Labour
- In-Booth Forklift Service
- AV Equipment/Services
7. MARKETING OPPORTUNITIESExtra Marketing Application
Extra Marketing Opportunities
Web Button: Increase traffic to your website with our free online button linking your customers to discounted tickets to the show. Let us know when our button is posted on your website, and we will mail you 10 free tickets to the show!
Deadline: Friday, September 7th, 2018
Follow These Easy Steps:
- Right click on button (below) and save
- Load image onto your website
- Set up hyperlink so jpg image links through to our website: www.calgaryfallhomeshow.com
- Email your website link to Maddie along with your mailing address
8. SELLING OR SAMPLING FOOD OR BEVERAGE PRODUCTS?
Please fill out and submit the following forms:
Concessionaire Agreement - Food & Non Alcoholic
Concessionaire Agreement - Food Trucks
Alberta Health Services - Special Event Vendor Notification
Alberta Health Services - Vendor Package
Use of Cooking & Warming Devices
Guidelines for Indoor Event Demonstration Cooking
9. HOTEL INFORMATION
Discount Deadline: August 25, 2018
Below is a list of hotels in Calgary listed by: cost, distance (from the BMO Centre) and guest rating. All of the information below is from expedia.ca and is subject to change without notice.
Calgary Hotels by COST
Calgary Hotels by DISTANCE
Calgary Hotels by RATING
Contact us today!
Jodi Vereschagin, Exhibit Sales Consultant (Companies A-E)
JodiV@mpeshows.com 403.253.1177 ext. 208
Hayley Hall, Exhibit Sales Consultant (Companies F-P, #'s)
HayleyH@mpeshows.com 403.253.1177 ext. 203
Casey Matulic, Exhibit Sales Consultant (Companies Q-Z)
Teri Salazar, Show Manager
TeriS@mpeshows.com 403.253.1177 ext. 200